SY Asia Available For Sale At Northrop & Johnson
Published: Thursday, 03 November 2016
Northrop & Johnson offers sailing yacht Asia for sale and possible charter through broker Bart Kimman.
(Photos: Northrop & Johnson - SY Asia)
Asia is easily one of the most travelled yachts in Asia. She offers luxury explorer charters in some of the best cruising areas in Southeast Asia. Her design concept is safety first. This includes performance sailing, long range without support, reliable and easy to service machinery, luxurious super yacht accommodation for 10 guests plus crew, suitable for Owner use and charter.
Her current Owner-operators are ready to move on and offer Asia for sale with a successful charter portfolio if relevant. They will deliver the yacht anywhere a buyer wants her.
Features of SY Asia:
- Proven long passage vessel with successful charter business
- Long range (6,250nm at 810 knots) with 12,500-litre fuel capacity
- Solidly built (2009) in New Zealand by Culham Engineering with steel hull and aluminium superstructure
- Spacious interior plan for up to 10 guests and four crew
- Luxurious interior finishing with Burmese teak, cream leather sofas, Asian artwork and Thai silks bright saloon with large picture windows
- Panoramic 360degree view from the climate controlled deck saloon/ pilothouse
- Spacious, shaded cockpit and large flush teak deck
- Seakindly long keel design with excellent sailing performance (Don Brooke)
- Powered by a Gardner 8L3B, the Rolls Royce of marine engines
- Smart, state of the art electrical system using large house battery bank, two gensets and Victron inverter chargers
- Impeccably maintained to pristine standards
- Latest Furuno navigational and Icom communications equipment
- Fully equipped with scuba equipment for 10 divers
- Lots of water toys included