Ferretti Group is Shipyard of the Year
Published: Tuesday, 19 September 2017
The Ferretti Group was crowned the Best Shipyard of the Year by World Yacht Trophies at the Cannes Yachting Festival alongside five victories, namely for the premières of Ferretti Yachts 780, Riva 56’ Rivale, CRN 74m Cloud 9, and Custom Line Navetta 33.
(Photo: Ferretti Group - World Yachts Trophies)
The Group is exhibiting the largest fleet at the Cannes Yachting Festival -- as many as 24 models ranging from eight to 37 metres in length. It’s also showcasing the largest number of premières, six, representing the Ferretti Yachts, Pershing, Riva, and Custom Line brands.
“Speaking in poker terms, we really had all it took to make this ‘Royal Flush’, and we are therefore extremely proud of these five incredible awards, which pay tribute to the beauty of our magnificent yachts, as well as to the great commitment that our group, at all levels, has devoted to the business over the last few years.” Commented the Group’s CEO Alberto Galassi.
“Our efforts have allowed us to successfully reverse the trend and go back to where Ferretti Group deserves to be: at the top of world yachting.”
Below are the five awards won by the Ferretti Group at the World Yachts Trophies:
- Ferretti Yachts 780: Best Interior Design Trophy, category from 50-80ft (15-24m);
- Riva 56’ Rivale: Most Achieved Trophy, category from 50-80ft (15-24m);
- Custom Line Navetta 33: Best Exterior Design Trophy – category from 80-125ft (24-38m). The new Riva 100’ Corsaro had also been nominated in this category;
- CRN 74m Cloud 9: Best Layout Trophy, category from 164-270ft (50-82m)
- Ferretti Group: Special Trophy Best Shipyard of the Year
The group is getting ready for the forthcoming Monaco Yacht Show, due to start on September 27, where three of these trophies’ champions will be on display: Custom Line Navetta 33, Pershing 108, and CRN 74m Cloud 9 - the latter as a world première at the Monaco event.
Organised by Yachts France magazine, World Yacht Trophies has been awarding the best new models presented at Cote d’Azur for 16 years.