Ferretti Group sweeps the World Yachts Trophies 2019
Published: Monday, 16 September 2019
Ferretti Group triumphs once again with five wins at the World Yachts Trophies, the eagerly awaited final event of the Cannes Yachting Festival (September 10-15).
(Image: Ferretti Group - Riva 90 Argo)
The Group attributes its success to its unmistakably "Made in Italy" style and its many design and technology innovations. Following the enthusiasm of Festival visitors for Ferretti Group's fleet of 26 models (of which six were world premieres), the jury handed out awards for the following vessels:
- Ferretti Yachts 720: Best Exterior Design Trophy, category 64–80 feet (19.50-24 metres)
- Riva 90 Argo: Best Interior Design Trophy, category 80–98 feet (24-30 metres)
- Pershing 140: Best Interior Design Trophy, category 98–164 feet (30-50 metres)
- Riva 50 metres: Most Achieved Trophy, category 164–270 feet (50-82 metres)
- CRN M/Y 135: Best Layout Trophy, category 164–270 feet (50-82 metres)
Also honoured was Fulvio De Simoni, designer of the rewarded Pershing 140 and the new Pershing 8X, with a prestigious prize for the special category Designer of the Year. De Simoni created the entire Pershing range since the brand was established.